Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Restlessnesses

So around this time of year, every year, no matter what is going on I always get a little restless. Like I'm just itching for some kind of change. I think it is a strange time of year to get this way. Most people feel bummed out in the winter and a bit restless in the spring or summer. Not me, winter time baby...LETS JUMP AROUND!! I really can't put my finger on it. I know that I'm really busy, I've got lots of stuff going on but I just feel like I always need to be moving. Like I have ants in my pants. Like I just drank a pot of coffee by myself. I've been having trouble sleeping but it hasn't made me tired. Some might suggest that I have anxiety...but I've had anxiety/panic attacks in the past and this is a more positive feeling. Not doomy and gloomy but more like skinny jeans and 75% off shoe sales.

Maybe someone laced my tea with speed or prozac...I really like the tapity tap tap sound of the keyboard...

No comments: