Tuesday, October 21, 2008

the best thing about...

The best thing about being a singer is having the songs I'm learning stuck in my head. Some people might be annoyed by it, but I really enjoy it. At any given point in the day I could be humming Carmina Burana or one of the 10 songs I'm rehearsing for my recital or, thanks to Canterbury, Christmas music. I'm not enjoying having a Musicological Journey through the 12 Days of Christmas running through my head. But I must admit it is one of the most clever (cleverist?) Christmas songs I've ever heard.

Here are some samples of what I'm humming this week...

http://http://favtape.com/artist/the+journey+through/play/UNi_Varsity_Men%27s_Glee_Club/Musicological_Journey_through_the_Twelve_Days_of_Christmas




Rene sings Beau Soir...although not my favorite version I think the slide show is funny.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i know your secret muhahahah!
Those are pretty songs. I want to hear you sing them! When is your performance?