Lately I've been less than inspired to write a real post. No thanks to the 'days of grace' easy cheesy list posts. So although I'm still suffering from writers block I will participate in one of those cut and paste make a list thingies that I keep getting tagged on from Facebook. Because you know I'll never pass up an opportunity to make a list...
Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you.
1. Nothing grosses me out more than people clipping their nails in public. Tim and I were at Taco Bueno the other day and this old man was CLIPPING HIS NAILS AT THE TABLE. I thought I was going to vomit right there.
2. I really love pandas. If you ask me why I don't have a reason.
3. I would like to live on a dog ranch so I could sit on my front porch and say "see that one there, that's Belle - she's a golden retriever. And that one Puff - he's a Chinese Crested". Just like I do when I'm sitting on my couch watching dog shows on TV.
4. I have a sad addiction to silly juvenile drama/"Reality" shows like Gossip Girl, the NEW 90210, The Hills, The City, and America's Next Top Model.
5. I used to hate coffee, iced tea, and onions. Now I drink a cup of coffee a day, at least 2 glasses of iced tea and use onions in almost every recipe.
6. I love living with Tim, but I really miss my college roommates.
7. I think hugging should replace handshakes.
8. I wear heels everyday all the time. If I'm wearing flats it usually means I'm sick and don't feel good or I'm having a "fat day".
9. I'm so relieved and grateful that my sisters and I are all best friends now. For a couple of years I was losing hope that it would ever happen.
10. At any given time I have at least 10 lipsticks/glosses in my purse.
11. I'm glad that I got married at 22. I really love being married. Waiting a couple of years just to walk down the isle at 25 would have been a mistake. Do it when it feels right...age is a number.
12. I show love and affection through food. If I cook for you I love you.
13. Working out makes me feel powerful and sexy. I didn't used to work out and never really knew what these feeling felt like.
14. I play Magic-The Gathering...and I'm good.
15. I don't know what my "dream job" would be.
16. I don't really like to talk on the phone. My good friends know this about me. Sorry, I'll call you back eventually.
17. I do crossword puzzles for hours. I love them!
18. I want to live in a Pottery Barn store. When we finally get a house I would like to just pick rooms out of the catalog and transplant them to my house.
19. I think college, gas, health care, a cup of coffee, cereal, shampoo, milk, and tampons are way overpriced.
20. I think you can get a pretty good idea of a persons personality, self image, and character by the shoes that they wear.
21. There is a correct way to load a dishwasher.
22. I boycott T.V. shows like The Bachelor/Bachelorette, or any match making show for that matter, because I truly believe that they are creating bad Karma for the female gender.
23. I'm a firm believer the communication is the key to success for any kind of relationship.
24. If you want to buy me a perfect gift...buy me a cook book.
25. I rely on the information on Facebook as if it were a credible journalistic source. If it is on Facebook it is real. Facebook don't lie people!
OK, this list was a little harder to make than I thought it would be. But there you go. I challenge you to make a list too.