Thursday, November 6, 2008

NaBloPoMo - Day 6

I must admit...I almost didn't make a post today. But then I thought how lame it would be to not keep with this for even the first week. I used to be notorious for giving things a try for a few days or weeks but then not sticking with it. But this year I have indeed turned over a new leaf. I've kept a work out regimen, I've reached my weight loss and fitness goals, I've lapped my time for keeping the same job (2 years), and I finally have a 5 year plan (I know...haha..I have a plan). So, I know I can post for a month...even if the post is essentially about nothing significant like this one.

Tomorrow is Friday. I'm going to a legal seminar with my boss and Sara...it should be interesting. Hopefully I'll get some inspiration for tomorrow's post.

No comments: