Friday, November 28, 2008

NaBloPoMo - Day 28

So Turkey Day was great. We had a lovely day with the in laws and the rents and the seesters. We ran the Turkey Trot with 10,000 other people, watched Texas beat the Aggies, we ate turkey, we walked on the golf course, we watched a number of movies. It was a wonderful, relaxing, stress free holiday with both sides of the family.

Tonight Tim and I are going to meet up with a number of my high school friends at Megan's mom's house then out to a bar. I'm excited to see who shows up. I'm hoping to see my GBFF from high school - Chuck. I haven't seen him in almost 5 years. But before we go flash back to R.L. Paschal high school I'm going to attend a party at Miz Carla's house. I recently found out that I'm the "featured guest" at this party. Meaning I'm expected to sing for the guests. I anticipated this happening but I didn't know that I was the "featured guest". Elise let me in on that fact about 30 min before the party. YoMama failed to inform me of that important fact.

But I think this is a example of ask and you shall receive. I always think, "I wish I had more performance opportunities" and they pop up with out me even knowing about them. So stay tuned.

No comments: