Friday, February 6, 2009

Bon Anniversaire Monica! The Big 2-1

Today my babyseester FrancyPants has been alive 21 years. Geez! So here is a post of 21 things about her that make her magnifique!

Monica the birthday girl is/has/can...

un: studying abroad in Frenchtoastland and I am proud/jealous
deux: really nice calf muscles
trois: a cute boyfriend
quatre: a good listener
cinq: adventurous
six: a knack for always having the same hair cut as me
sept: a really talented photographer
huit: legally drink with her own ID in the USA
neuf: make great ugly faces
dix: loving
onze: silly
douze: crazy beautiful
treize: stubborn
quatorze: good with money
quinze: a devoted friend
seize: a really good runner
dix-sept: an international ambassador of stuff
dix-huit: fashionably granola
dix-neft: a tree hugger (literally)
vingt: a little bitty tongue monster
vingt et un: GETTING OLD!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICA! Je t'aime beaucoup!

1 comment:

Monica said...

I love it! Now I'm going to come get you with my little tongue monster- roar! Thanks for all the bday email cards! They made me smile all day long :-)
At the moment you are being 25 sorts of amazing on stage singing your heart out! I wish I was there to see you. If it's any consolation, I'm thinking about your the whole time you're on stage. It's lauren o'clock all around the world! Mom said Tommy is taping it so we'll have a date this summer so I can watch it with the diva herself. Love you LaLaLa!