Monday, December 22, 2008

Shopping Chapter 1

So I seem to always end up blogging a couple of times a month about how much I LURV shopping. I love shopping for anything...underwear, groceries, lamp shades, the certain color of purple rugs for my bathroom...anything. I really think this post should be chapter 3 or 4 based on my previous shopping posts this year but I will start at the very beginning...a very good place to start.

When I go holiday shopping...as we all know - this is at lease my 3rd post about holiday shopping...and I can't help but always buy myself an item or five.

Gift certificate for friend from lingerie store...3 bras for me.
Earrings for sister at boutique...Yurman knock off ring for me.
Books from Amazon.com...3 books for me.
Cookbook from Tuesday Morning...I decided to keep it for myself.
Clothing for Mom at Dillard's...2 pairs of Antonio Melani knee high boots for me.

Are you seeing the trend? I even stooped so low as to buy some gifts for people that I will gain equal benefit from. I've spend at lease the same if not more money on myself this year as I have on gifts for others. Does this make me a bad person...No, I don't think so. I think it makes me appreciate myself and how good I look in my new bra underneath my shirt from Old Navy, wearing my new boots standing in my kitchen cooking dinner for all my peeps from my new cookbook.

No comments: