Sunday, November 2, 2008

NaBloPoMo Day 2

Halloween was great this year! No drama, no crutches like last year...only great costumes and good company. We drove down to fort worth to go to Drew's party at his new SWEET house. I made Tim and Drew's costumes...I think they turned out great...




























So the costume party was definitely worth the drive! We had such a good time and I got a special surprise!


Miss Piggy and Lois Lane were reunited! I hadn't seen Megan in almost a year and a half. But as true friends do, we picked up right where we left off. I love this chick!

Saturday night Tim talked me into going to the Cutting Edge haunted house in Fort Worth on a double date with one of his frat bros and his wife. It was $80 for the both of us...not worth the money and not as scary as I remember haunted houses being. This one was supposed to be one of the best in the nation. I guess I've grown out of the fear...maybe I'll enjoy horror movies again too...and then again maybe not. It was a fun double date and a great weekend over all...OU won, Texas lost, excellent party, wonderfully warm weather. Another Halloween has come and gone. Time is moving so quickly...I'm trying to enjoy it one minute at a time.


Happy Halloween!

No comments: